Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shooters and cliches: Battle: LA review

So I bought this game for like 10 bucks called Battle: LA-the game. I know it was a movie game and all that, but the graphics were tempting and so I bought it a few months ago.

Let me tell you something....THE GAME IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Seriously...

The game starts out with no real introduction, just that aliens have invaded earth. Your just a bunch of marines doing their duty, dishing out and cursing the aliens, and the game has no breaks since it takes your stats if you dont beat the game during the first playthrough.

The game practically forces you into an adrenaline rut, which is NOT fun while sitting down.

And you're going like..about an hour into it...the game ends...no ending...no cool cinematic..it just ends...

WHAT THE FREAKING HEAT WAS KONAMI THINKING???!!!!

Yeah, because I really want to see some dude standing at the end with the words "Thanks for playing!"

Yeah...uh huh.

Moving Onward:

This is just one of the latest and maybe WORST examples that people try to cash in on the shooter market because they want some of CoDs money, well...you failed Konami...you just need to stick to original stuff like MGS and LEAVE...and I mean LEAVE it at that.

For goodness sake people....

This is another reason and/or excuse people can use to say "Meh" to shooters, because everyone want some of the action...well...you failed...FAILED I tell ya. I ended up uninstalling the freaking game it was so bad. Yes...THAT BAD.

Go back into your hole Battle: LA stuff...you have desecrated my genre for the first and FINAL time.

Good Riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment