Saturday, May 14, 2011

Future Interviews: Star Trek-The Epic Ending

Q: I take it that this is your first Star Trek production, but that you had the concept down for almost a decade now?

A: Yes, I have had the script done in my had for several years now, and I hope to use this movie to show the little Star Trek fan in myself.

Q: Your teaser site showcases no live action use, why is that?

A: Because the movie is all CGI, no live action actors. That and the CGI is modeled after Japanese anime, to give this Star Trek flick a new direction that is fresh and gives us new techniques that seem very refreshing.

Q: Anime?

A: I wanted to give the characters unique looks that can appeal to people like me, who have kind of disregarded Star Trek because the technology never changes in the productions, and quite frankly there are more freedoms of using CGI for stuff like Science Fiction.

Q. So what will be the main ship in this movie?

A: The U.S.S. Icarus, a Defiant-class ship that pretty much has to save the universe.

Q: What will be the main marketing line you will use to "sell" the movie.

A: To be honest, "The Federation has now faced its worst enemy, itself"

Q: Guessing this means there will be a civil war in the Federation?

A: That's for me to know and you to find out.

Q: How will you be handling the music and voice overs?

A: I will like to use the guys over at Soundelux, seeing their work with numerous games. Also it would be awesome to see what Jamie Christopherson can bring to Star Trek.

Q: I see, and how is the CGI being handled?

A: The guys who were behind parts of Appleseed, Resident Evil: Degeneration, and Tekken: Blood Vengeance.

Q: Not sure I am familiar with those franchises.

A: Because the studio is over in Japan.

Q:Anything else you wish to tell the fans?

A: Keep an open mind, this movie is gonna rock!

Q: Thanks for your time.

A: You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment