Saturday, July 17, 2010

METAL ACE CHRONICLES script

(dark screen)


One day, I was just a simple man. I had a family, friends, and a job. Also one day my life came to an end during a fatal car crash (crashing sound)

They put me in a status chamber and said when they had the technology they would use it to repair my body. Years past, decades past(2010 on the screen goes past 2030 and ends at 20XX). The day came when they revived me.

(scientist): We now have the technology to rebuild him, he will be man and machine. The strongest human in the world.

(shows lab tests and stuff)

(back to main character): They repaired me using both human and robotic parts. I was stronger and faster than any human, and soon they wanted a favor. They said people like me who have been given robotic strength have waged war against normal humans and have slaughtered thousands of innocent humans. They outfitted me with armor and weapons and soon I became known as the Metal Ace...and this is my story

(of course shows scenes corresponding)

(following it is action packed gameplay footage)

words fly by during it

COURAGE

DUTY

LOVE

HATRED

POWER

(then the gameplay ends with a giant robotic humanoid flinging metal ace off a building)

METAL ACE CHRONICLES

coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment