Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brio Cyrain's FireScore; Stealth Action Streamlined

So this is one of my ideas...WAAAAY back when I was in germany. A stealth action game which was inspired by stealth action game trailers. Roughly-based on the original trailer for Dark Sector my game was meant to also have a sci-fi spin, but after experiencing games like Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell I decided to also take into account more modern mechanics.

The game would also be the third installment of a large line of titles I was meant to produce with my own theoritical studio, easily named Cyrain Studios.The game would use high-tech gadgets, CQC and stealth weapons, and of course a "spy-suit". At the time I was really into quirky title names and dubbed the game "FireScore" due to the premise of having plenty of action and a solid musical score, and the name just sounded cool IMO.

Unlike Splinter Cell where you are finding terrorists or the original plot for Dark Sector where you're confined to space stations filled with dismal-brained goons, FireScore would take place in high-tech enemy corporations who are out to take over the world through conspiracies, but given the futuristic setting the mercenaries and henchmen would also have a variety of nice toys. You advantage would be your gadgets, CQC, and Nanosuit that practically gives you a superhuman presence.

After that is where the idea practically died, seeing how the overwhelming cliche twists the game has...I believed it wouldn't go too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment