Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boredom Joke

Note to terrorists and enemy agents, "Don't tick off an elite agent like Sam Fisher"


Side effects include "Busted Skulls, Dead people, and human shields"

Call your doctor if you think you have ticked off such a person.

Don't wait, call now

Call toll free at 1-800-YOU-DEAD

That's 1-800-YOU-DEAD

don't wait, call now

(end commercial)

(phone starts ringing)

"Hello, this is the "Don't tick off an elite agent like Sam Fisher" clinic...how may I help you?"

(dude with russian accent): Um, I just killed this dude's daughter a few weeks ago and now I am getting text messages, emails, and letters from the dude who says he will be here in 5 minutes to kill me

"I see...that's alot of symptoms, have you made sure you have plenty of security systems, bodyguards, and shotguns in your cabinets?"

(dude): Yes, yes...I have all of that, but I saw your commercial and it sounded really promising due to my current situation. Is there any way of your company helping me? I have about 2 suitcases of 1 million dollars each

"Ah, well. We might take it as a down-payment loan, but what are you exactly asking for? We got explosives, rifles, elite bodyguards, etc"

"Well yes, but...hold on a second..(gunfire in the background. I will have to call you back..If I survive that is"

"bye bye"

(clinic): Have a nice day...bye.

(hanging up tone)

No comments:

Post a Comment